Provinssi is one of the oldest and best known music festivals in Finland. The festival was first held in 1979, and has ever since been famous for bringing the hottest and freshest new acts but also the biggest superstars to Finland, gathering up to 32.000 visitors per year. The driving force behind Provinssi's continuous success is the attraction of top artists from both Finland and abroad, well organized events and the will to renew and develop the festival year after year. Provinssi is also known for its unique atmosphere, due to its closeness to the wild nordic nature and the river crossing through the festival grounds. During three fantastic days, Seinäjoki city is visited by a huge amount of people who enjoy music, art, Finnish summer and above all: the company of others.
- DATE: 06/25/2020 - 06/27/2020
- CAPACITY: 32.000
- GENRE: Rock / Indie / Alternative / Pop / Electro / HipHop
- WEBSITE: www.provinssi.fi
- Bands 2019 (e.g.): Macklemore, Limp Bizkit, Cypress Hill, Bring Me The Horizon, Papa Roach, Yelawolf, JVG, Anne-Marie, Flogging Molly
- Bands 2018 (e.g.): Volbeat, Arch Enemy, Asking Alexandria, Basement, Biffy Clyro, French Montana